WordPress NinjaFront-end Web Developer
We are looking to hire a WordPress Developer to join our Award-Winning team.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Development of front-end applications according to the latest standard with strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles;
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin;
- Providing training and support to clients in the use of the WordPress CMS;
- Able to write complex and performant SQL queries; experience on MySQL preferred;
- Able to optimize websites for high scores on Google PageSpeed Insights and Google Lighthouse.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems;
- 3 years previous experience in WordPress development with PHP, including WordPress theme and plugin development, creation of shortcodes, custom post types, and utilization of action hooks and filter hooks, are a must;
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug and Chrome inspector;
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.